\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n rear quarter window question\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hi everyone,
\nThis is not a Camaro question, but I have a 1969 Nova (2-Door) that the rear passenger quarter window falls out of the track when I roll it down. Then when I go to roll it back up I have to realign it in the tracks for it to go back up. Would you say it is the regulator, the window, or roller? How hard is it to replace any of them, The drivers side rear is starting to do it as well, just not near as bad. I figured while I had it all tore apart I would replace whatever it is on both sides. Thanks for any help.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[2770] = "2770,2770"; pn[0] = ",2770"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[423] = "Federated52"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

rear quarter window question

Hi everyone,
    This is not a Camaro question, but I have a 1969 Nova (2-Door) that the rear passenger quarter window falls out of the track when I roll it down. Then when I go to roll it back up I have to realign it in the tracks for it to go back up. Would you say it is the regulator, the window, or roller? How hard is it to replace any of them, The drivers side rear is starting to do it as well, just not near as bad. I figured while I had it all tore apart I would replace whatever it is on both sides. Thanks for any help.