Im looking for splash shields / guards that go around the headlight area of my car. There are remnants of the old ones with staples mounting them to part of an assembly off of the sides of the radiator support. I have been able to find splash shields / guards for the fenders and control arms but not for the headlight splash shields. I was also told these are called mud caps but have not had any success with this terminology either in my search. I have reached out to three suppliers who were not able to find them as well. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.