Hidden since "77

Thread: Hidden since "77

Hidden since "77

I recently pulled a 67 Camaro out of a garage that has not seen the light of day since 1977 where it was parked because of a blown tranny. It is a black on black RS/SS 4-speed built in Cinn. Oh. I don't know how to post pics but I will try and see if I can get someone to help me. It was originally sold by Fairchild Chevy on the west side of Cleveland, Ohio and delivered on 7-6-67 . I found the book in the govebox and the metal card used at the dealership. I am the third owner, thanks for looking !

2. Remove Advertisements
    CamaroOwners.com
    Advertisements

Wow, nice find you rarely find a car with a protectoplate and manual let alone being nonmolested anymore...
    `69 RS/SS
    `64 C10 Short Box
    `37 Ford Coupe Chevy powered

I'd love to see some pics, Ohio. Seems like you've stumbled upon a gem.

Please post pics!!!

I have the pics on my digital camera as the car was sitting in the garage covered with blankets, boxes and all kinds of other stuff. I will see if my buddy here at work can post them tomorrow, stay tuned !

Here's some pics of my Camaro as it sat since 1977car1.jpgcar3.jpgcar10.jpgcar8.jpgcar9.jpg

Wow. If it's not rusty you should see if you can preserve the original paint!

Yes, I don't plan to paint it first, just get it back on the road. I have an LS-6 454 and a borg warner T-10 4 speed to go in. It already has the 12-bolt with a 3:73 posi, and I will be sporting COPO style plain rims with hubcaps.I want it to be a strong runner & driver with not to much attention to the paint & body, maybe a little sleeper when you can't hear it ! Thanks

Any update on this project?

No , but the weather has broken out up here so I will be getting the car out of it's winter spot. I have one more project I promised to complete for someone else then it's my turn. Thanks for asking, I will post up when it gets in the garage, I can't wait !

12. Remove Advertisements
    CamaroOwners.com
    Advertisements