2010 Camaro Wagon build - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010 Camaro Wagon build

Spotted by Jalopnik at 2018 Woodward Dream Cruise in Michigan along with other images by people spotting me driving to and from New York.

https://jalopnik.com/this-chevrolet-...oks-1828496582

2. Remove Advertisements
    CamaroOwners.com
    Advertisements

SuperSnake

Quote Originally Posted by Rmay View Post
    Still waiting for my painter friend to finish the paintwork on the top. While I wait I have been driving around and going over some design ideas to finish the interior. The Camaro always did display some road noise and now with the rear more open it is even more noticeable. I have covered the rear wheel wells with sound deadening material and as I design my side covers which will also house my rear speakers, I will make sure additional insulation is added. Some noise may also be contributed to the tire tread design which a friend pointed out that he had on his Corvette until he went to another tread design. Trial and error for now but I am sure I can get it where I like it.
    I am amazed at the amount of people I don't know that either come up to me or take pictures when I am driving and post them. My Son works for GM in Michigan and his friends found my car shared on a Mopar site with a picture of me driving it the day before. I am really looking forward to one of my visits when I drive the Nomaro to Michigan. The last few years my 56 Chevy ElCamino conversion has been very well received by the car community in Michigan. Someone even made a 50 piece puzzle that you can do on the internet of me and the 56 driving down Woodward Blvd. Hopefully they will like my Nomaro conversion as well.
    I spotted the Magnum roof right away. This is an outstanding build. You should take your talent to the next level. From what I'm seeing, you would rival a lot of builders.

Thanks SuperSnake. It is a fun build and while planning it, the Magnum roof was a standout favorite for me.

to say it in one word: awesome!

Another nice review on the Nomaro from LS1TECH.COM showed up the other day.
    https://ls1tech.com/articles/5th-gen...s-pretty-cool/

I had not checked this site in awhile and recently found two private messages from late summer. Jay Dalton from Drivers Talk Radio and Chris Perkins from Road and Track both had interest in talking about the Nomaro. Hopefully we can make something happen in the future. Winter is here and I do keep the car drivable all year but I did take advantage of some down time to get a door ding and other touch up work done. I am also almost done with modifications to some rear interior panels and hope to get the necessary upholstery completed. Other items on my winter wish list include new tires, fog lights and maybe some pinstriping.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Trolling the Internet a Family member spotted yet another article from last summer about my Nomaro. Interior is back together, ordering a new set of tires and waiting for the snow to melt so I can get back driving the car.
    https://www.hotcars.com/chevrolet-ca...-dodge-magnum/
    Last edited by Rmay; 03-04-2019 at 02:48 PM.

Recently added some graphic stripes to the hood and rear deck area similar to what might be found on an SS model.

It's gorgeous!

Received some nice pictures of my Nomaro after traveling to Michigan and participating in the Camaro Superfest this year.
    Last edited by Rmay; 07-27-2019 at 07:34 PM.

12. Remove Advertisements
    CamaroOwners.com
    Advertisements