Thread: Looking for 18" Mag Wheel options for 2010 Camaro

Looking for 18" Mag Wheel options for 2010 Camaro

I recently completed my fabrication work on a 2010 Camaro custom wagon conversion. The car is currently in the shop for paint. I had originally planned to keep the 18" steel wheel but after seeing my design completed and getting feedback from my car buddies, I think a set of 18" Mag Wheels may be a nice addition.
    Does anyone know of any 18" Camaro, other GM or possibly aftermarket wheel that will fit a 2010 Camaro. A nice 5 spoke design might be something that would look good on the car and still maintain some of the stock look I am going for.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice, nice work....are you trying to stay with a factory look for the wheels?

Yes, most of my conversions do maintain a lot of the factory look. My designs are a bit of a head scratcher for some people and usually after a second look they get the idea I was going for. I built a model of my Camaro before I started on the actual car. The model has the factory 5 spoke wheels which I think would look good on my car.
    Since 2010 I have been driving a chopped 1937 Chevy 2dr (suicide door conversion) Sedan and a 1956 Chevy ElCamino conversion that I designed and built. I am also in the process of building a 1966 Malibu Station Wagon that I converted into a 2door Nomad style Wagon.

IMG_3056.jpgIMG_4444.jpg

The 56 Elko is awesome!!

I would look at 5spoke vette or 5 spoke 2017 SS wheels...just my 2 cents...

Checked out a set of 18" takeoffs at a local salvage yard. Very nice but a bit over priced. Ended up with a nice set of SS wheels and tires that had just got posted on Craigslist. The guy was replacing them with a set of ZL1 wheels. The SS wheels are 20", in excellent condition and were almost half the price of the other set I had looked at.

Sweet, post pics!

These are the wheels I picked up. They are similar to the ones on the toy model car I built to help with my design ideas. I will put the wheels on the car after the paint work is done.

0719170704.jpgDSC00852.jpg

Cool, is the rear hatch assy off a dodge magnum?

Yes, I used a 2005 Magnum for my parts car. A build thread is posted on a Station Wagon Forum http://www.stationwagonforums.com/fo...ongroof.43918/