Thread: Welcome to Members! The Classic Industries F-Body Nationals

Welcome to Members! The Classic Industries F-Body Nationals

I would like to welcome everyone that is a member of camaroowners.com to the F-Body Nationals. We are hosting the world's biggest birthday party for the Camaro & Firebird. The event will take place September 15-17, 2017 in Memphis, TN. We invite everyone to take a look at the events website www.fbodynationals.com and see the latest news and events. We hope to see many of you there! You could also win a 1967 Camaro at the event! Anyone with questions, please contact us!

How much are the vending fees?

The great state of Misery I mean Missouri
    How cool would that be to win the 67.
    Who ever said it was easy never meet me.. 417

Commercial Vending Space in the Midway starts at $350 for a 10' wide, 30' deep space. https://www.fbodynationals.com/vendor-registration.html

Swap Meet/Car Corral Spaces start at $50 for a 10' x 30' spot. https://www.fbodynationals.com/swap-...istration.html

If you have any further questions you can email me or call us. If you include CamaroOwners in the subject I will personally respond, otherwise one of our staff may field the question. Hope to see you there!
    Last edited by fbodynationals; 01-24-2017 at 01:56 PM.

Any kind of schedule for events? Planning on going, but this will be my first major event of this type. Wondering about registered cars and access to vehicle as I plan on driving 67 convertible from Maryland. Are show car in a corralled section, can they stay overnight, security? Just wondering trying to make a plan.