Thread: Welcome to Members! The Classic Industries F-Body Nationals

Welcome to Members! The Classic Industries F-Body Nationals

I would like to welcome everyone that is a member of camaroowners.com to the F-Body Nationals. We are hosting the world's biggest birthday party for the Camaro & Firebird. The event will take place September 15-17, 2017 in Memphis, TN. We invite everyone to take a look at the events website www.fbodynationals.com and see the latest news and events. We hope to see many of you there! You could also win a 1967 Camaro at the event! Anyone with questions, please contact us!

How much are the vending fees?

The great state of Misery I mean Missouri
    How cool would that be to win the 67.
    Who ever said it was easy never meet me.. 417

Commercial Vending Space in the Midway starts at $350 for a 10' wide, 30' deep space. https://www.fbodynationals.com/vendor-registration.html

Swap Meet/Car Corral Spaces start at $50 for a 10' x 30' spot. https://www.fbodynationals.com/swap-...istration.html

If you have any further questions you can email me or call us. If you include CamaroOwners in the subject I will personally respond, otherwise one of our staff may field the question. Hope to see you there!
    Last edited by fbodynationals; 01-24-2017 at 01:56 PM.

Any kind of schedule for events? Planning on going, but this will be my first major event of this type. Wondering about registered cars and access to vehicle as I plan on driving 67 convertible from Maryland. Are show car in a corralled section, can they stay overnight, security? Just wondering trying to make a plan.

Is there anywhere that I can find an event schedule? We plan on coming up Friday morning and staying thru Sunday. Our plan is to only enter the show portion of the event, so was wondering if it was going to be a similar layout like the Fbody Gathering in ATL had ( able to park in the show lot all 3 days) etc. Thanks

Take good pics!!

Looking forward, I will be their representing Camaroowners.com

Otis