Thread: Need some help

Need some help

I have a 63 Nova that PO said had a complete 68 Camaro rear end and front brakes. What I want to know is how can I verify this in order to get parts to up grade. Front disk, posi rear etc. Any help will be appreciated.
    Thank
    Jim

right side axle tube will have series of numbers on it, it will tell you what it is out of and what gear ratio etc it came with stock, front suspension your going to need to post some pictures to help get it sorted out...

Hopefully you will get the info you are requesting. I have a 68 but I can not tell you what the parts are for the front end, and the rear end in mine is a Strange housing, gears and axles, again no help to you. Sorry. LFT

The great state of Misery I mean Missouri
    Contact one of the Camaro venders and see if they can help you on the ID of both . If they sell the parts, they might know a little about them.

Good luck with your search.
    Who ever said it was easy never meet me.. 417

Quote Originally Posted by Justus2 View Post
    Contact one of the Camaro venders and see if they can help you on the ID of both . If they sell the parts, they might know a little about them.

Good luck with your search.
    We can assist. Call me at 800-522-5004 Ext 125. Thanks, Aaron @ CPP www.classicperform.com

What happened after?